The conference will have invited and contributory papers. The invited papers will be presented during oral sessions whereas all the contributory papers will be presented during oral sessions or interactive sessions using posters. Accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the conference proceedings as well as in IEEE Xplore.
- The Scientific Program Committee encourages submission of original, unpublished, clear, accurate, and relevant papers in any of the topical areas listed under Call for Papers.
- All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and selected for either oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Authors will be asked to submit their papers, written in English, via the online submission system before the deadline of October 25, 2018 at (23:59 Indian Standard Time).
- For submission, the paper has to be prepared according to the requirements below. If the author is entering the Young Scientist Competition (YSC) or the Student Paper Competition (SPC) he/she would need to read those instructions as well. Additional information will be needed.
- All submissions must be in the form of an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file. The format should be in accordance with three different paper standards for URSI meetings, as given in the following templates. The templates below also describe the page limits and other requirements.
Please note the acceptable formats for different categories of submission.
- Contributed and Invited Papers: The authors must submit either an Extended Abstract or a Summary Paper.
- Young Scientist Awards (YSA): YSA applicants must submit a Summary Paper.
- Student Paper Competition (SPC): SPC applicants must submit a Full Paper (a maximum of ten pages), which is used for only for judging. The applicant must also submit either an Extended Abstract or a Summary Paper on the same topic.
- For the paper submission, in order to generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files, all authors must use the IEEE PDF eXpress service. For AP-RASC 2019, this will be available from August 01, 2018. Details on how to use PDF eXpress are provided here.
- The conference will have invited and contributory papers. The invited papers will be presented during oral sessions whereas all the contributory papers will be presented during oral sessions or interactive sessions using posters.
- Paper presentation will be either oral or poster presentation. This choice will be made by the Scientific Program Committee.
- All authors must agree to the copyright conditions available as part of the online submission process.
- Each author can register as the presenting author for a maximum of two papers.
- Extended Abstracts and Summary Papers will be included in the conference proceedings, with an ISBN number, which will be provided to all registered delegates on a USB stick.
- Summary Papers for those authors who execute the optional IEEE copyright agreement and which are presented at this URSI AP-RASC 2019 will be submitted for posting to IEEE Xplore.
- Extended Abstracts will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- For the SPC applicants, Full Papers will not be published to ensure that there are no subsequent prior-publication issues for those students who later wish to submit their work to a journal. This means that the ten-page Full Paper will not be included in the Conference proceedings. Consequently, SPC applicants must also submit a Summary Paper or Extended Abstract on the same subject to the appropriate session. The Summary Paper or Extended Abstract will be included in the conference proceedings.
All papers must be submitted on-line using the link as given below. Submissions by emails and other means will not be accepted. All invited / regular submission papers must be registered via the URSI AP-RASC 2019 on-line paper submission system.
- Step 1: The links for paper submissions are given in the following.
- AP-RASC 2019 Regular Paper Submission
- AP-RASC 2019 Young Scientist Award
- AP-RASC 2019 Student Paper Competition
Regardless of the category of your submission (Regular/Invited/YSA/SPC), first please go to the Regular Paper Submission link. Please note that YSA applicants will have to submit their Summary Paper and SPC applicants will have to submit either an Extended Abstract or Summary Paper under Regular Paper Submission.
- Step 2: if you are visiting for the first time, please register by creating your login ID and password. Login if you are a returning visitor. Your Login ID will be your Email address
- Step 3: Submit your paper in the form of an Extended Abstract or a Summary Paper, as applicable, via Regular Paper Submission with your ID & Password no later than October 25, 2018.
- Step 4: After your paper submission, you will receive the confirmation letter from the URSI AP-RASC 2019 Secretariat including your paper Title and the other specific information by e-mail. If you do not receive it within a week after your paper submission, please feel free to contact us at ([email protected]).
- Step 5: If you are a YSA applicant, please go next to the Young Scientist Award link above. For the first time, you will have to create a Login ID and password. Please use the same ones that you had used for the Regular Paper Submission link. After logging in, you will have to upload additional information, such as – your CV and Publications List.
- Step 6: If you are an SPC applicant, please go next to the Student Paper competition link above. For the first time, you will have to create a Login ID and password. Please use the same ones that you had used for the Regular Paper Submission link. After logging in, you will have to upload additional information, such as – your Full Paper and a Letter from your Student Advisor.
- Step 7: After your YSA or SPC submissions, you should again receive a confirmation letter from the URSI AP-RASC 2019 Secretariat including your Paper Title and the other specific information by e-mail. If you do not receive it within a week after your paper submission, please feel free to contact us at ([email protected]rg).
- Step 8: There is a possibility that you may have made errors while entering the information during the submission, which you would like to correct. For this, please log in again to the respective submission links above. On the right top corner, please click on ‘My Submissions’. Your submissions will be listed. Please edit/modify the information and/or your submission as required.
- Step 9: There is a possibility that you may like to submit more than one paper. For this, please log in again to the Regular Paper Submission link above. On the right top corner, please click on ‘Home’ button. You will now be able to submit a new paper again.
The invited speakers have the option of submitting a formal 2-4 page Summary Paper in the IEEE format, which will also undergo the same peer review process before publication in IEEE Xplore.