ALL FOREIGN ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A CONFERENCE VISA
Type of Visa: Conference Visa
Period: For the duration of the conference or seminar
Foreign attendees should ensure that they are in possession of a valid Indian Visa before they begin their travels to India.
The Consular Passport and Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs is responsible for issuance of Indian Visas to foreign attendees. This facility is granted through various Indian missions abroad.
Visa fees are non-refundable and subject to change without notice. The High Commission reserves the right to grant and decide the type and duration of Visa, irrespective of the fees tendered at the time of application. Granting a Visa does not confer right of entry to India and is subject to the discretion of the Immigration Authorities.
Visa Application Form:
The Visa application form is available at the Indian Embassy office in your country.
Procedure for Obtaining Visa:
Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in your country.
The attendees can also fill online visa Application by visiting website www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ and visit their nearest embassy with printout of the online filled application and required travel documents.
Requirements for Visa:
Generally the following documents are required for obtaining an Indian Visa. However, requirements may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Duly completed application form
- Registered Delegates can retrieve their visa Invitation Letter from their registration profile
- Visa fee
- Two passport size photographs
- Supporting documents, where necessary
- Approval letter from the Ministry of External affairs – URSI MEA Political Clearance
- Approval letter from the Ministry of Home affairs – Permissions will be uploaded ones it is obtained
For more details on the list of Indian Missions and embassies abroad visit: https://www.mea.gov.in/indian-missions-abroad-new.htm
In case of any clarification or difficulties, please write to
Mr. Ravi Lal
E: [email protected]