We highly recommend presenters to follow the instructions noted below carefully. You need to check your presentation file in advance to confirm all fonts read correctly and all embedded video clips play smoothly within your presentation.
- Oral presentation is 20 minutes (15 minute talk + 5 minute Q/A).
- The authors of papers accepted for oral presentation are asked to bring PowerPoint (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
- In each Session room there will be a Laptop for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use of it for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS PowerPoint), speakers are advised to save their PowerPoint presentation on a USB memory stick AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
- Local laptops available at all the Session rooms will run PowerPoint 2015.
- Well in advance of their scheduled Oral sessions, all presenters are requested to go to the Speaker Ready room in the Business Centre, to check their PowerPoint presentation and upload it on to the Laptop there. These will then be transmitted automatically to the Laptops in their respective Session rooms. The checking and uploading in the Speaker ready room can be done any time from 08:30 – 18:00 on all days.
- If a presentation has not been uploaded in advance in the Speaker Ready room, the Speaker should arrive in the Session room at least 10 minutes before the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
- A Hall management volunteer will also be available in case you need technical assistance.