Applying for Pre-Conference Workshops
As you are aware, we are holding one day workshops on the following Topics.
The last date of application is 20 January 2019 and the selected participants will be informed by 31 January, 2019.
For each one of these workshops, the seats are limited to about sixty (60) participants due to limitations of the halls in which they are being organised. Selection of participants for these workshops will be based on the following criteria.
- The applicant must be a registered delegate for the AP-RASC 2019
- Participation is open to all but preference will be given to young scientists/engineers below 35 years of age
- The applicant should preferably have academic background/research experience related to the topic(s) of the workshop
- A geographical global diversity will be one of the factors in selection of participants.
- The last date of application will be 20 January 2019 and the selected participants will be informed by 31 January, 2019.
- The selection of participants will be made by a selection committee, whose decision will be final
An applicant should submit his/her application along with: (a) Curriculum Vitae, (b) a letter explaining why you are interested to attend the workshop, (c) a recommendation letter from his/her research supervisor/head of research organization (in case of a student).